About the importance of the immune system, we usually do not think. Most people only know about the immunity that he needs to be healthy. However, the immune system performs a huge complex of many different problems and its weakening or failure, can lead to serious illness.
Here are just a few features of immunity: protection against infections, parasites, allergies; excretion of toxins; fight inflammation; Protection against cancer; resorption of atherosclerotic plaques, blood clots, bruising, etc.
Just by looking at this list, you can understand how important it is to have a strong immune system to us. Unfortunately, to think about strengthening this we start only when it is too late, when it is sick.
How to increase immunity
To improve the immunity must be approached comprehensively. Here are a few tips to doing that you will be able to enhance their natural "anti-virus":
1. Eat right. Power must be complete and balanced, in the diet should be proteins, fats, carbohydrates and fiber. Use everything that nature gives us: meat, fish, eggs, nuts, vegetable oils, cereals, vegetables and fruits. And dairy products - yogurt, kefir, cottage cheese, cheese. You need to eat regularly, 3-4 times a day, without starving or overeating.
2. Exercise: walking, running, fitness, dancing. Even if you just stroll on foot instead of traveling in public transport, it will improve mood and well-being, give courage ... and will help to improve the immune system. Just remember, whatever the load, it should give you joy.
3. Vitamins, micro and macro. The body most easily absorb vitamins from food, so be sure to include in your diet eggs, liver, saltwater fish, fresh vegetables, fruits, herbs.
4. Medications. When it is impossible to cope on their own, to the aid of the achievements of modern medicine. They are useful if you are already sick, ill, or someone from the family, or just feel that the body is weakened. These include drugs, immunomodulators and pharmacy vitamins. Taking them must be strictly according to the instructions!
5. The microclimate of your home or office. Where there is no fresh air and the sun, and there is dust and mustiness, will never be a good feeling. Regularly clean as often as possible ventilate and open the curtains. Letting the fresh air in your house, you will make a huge step on the road to health.
6. Nervous System. Malfunctions in the nervous system can lead to serious disease. The famous phrase "all diseases of the nerves," continues to be relevant not for nothing so far. As long as you are not running is your dream, do not get rid of depression or chronic fatigue, there is nothing to think about good health.
7. Folk remedies. These can be herbs: Echinacea, ginseng, peppermint, rose hips ... they all help bring the immune system back to normal, to get rid of fatigue, improve sleep, regain vigor. Also good herbal teas, natural juices and spicy vegetables - onions, garlic, horseradish. And, of course, such a storehouse of use, such as honey - the most delicious medicine and the most useful delicacy.
These tips will help you not only to boost immunity, but also to improve their lives by removing adverse factors. Be healthy and happy!