Dystonia (VVD or cardiopsychoneurosis) - the name is a complex of symptoms that characterize the autonomic dysfunction of the cardiovascular system caused by disorders of the nervous regulation.
Meets this ailment often, at what in childhood (30%) and in the adult (75%). This is the result of the increasing pace of modern life requires complete devotion domestic resources for study, work and frenzied modern life. It is also influenced by various emotional and stressful changes.
IRR of 30 years for women
Studies show that women are prone to this disease after 30 years, as the immune system weakens with age. Men are also susceptible to the IRR after 40-45 years, although in adolescence may also be suffering from the symptoms.
For women in menopause dystonia - is quite common. This is especially true of those who are prone to blood pressure change and labile nervous system. It lets you know about the small manifestations of menopause, which can not only treat, but also to conduct a successful prevention.
Climax - is a physiological process with changes in the female reproductive system, during which occur ivolyutivnye processes.
Menopause is conventionally divided into:
- premenopausal - after 45 years, and before the onset of menopause;
- menopause - the period of the last menstrual period, the average age of about 50 years;
- postmenopause - time of the last menstrual period to the end of a woman's life.
These periods are characteristic changes in the body and if there are no abnormalities, then the nervous system is working properly and gradually adapts to changes in hormonal levels.
HDR in climax - a violation of hormonal background, which arise during this period in a woman.
What are the symptoms of vascular dystonia:
- frequent headaches;
- general weakness and pereutomlyaemost;
- dizziness and possible fainting;
- cystalgia (rapid and painful urination);
- sexual dysfunction;
- rapid blanching or redness;
- severe reaction to weather changes;
- increased sweating;
- body temperature drops.
There are not only frequent dizziness, but also in the possible panic attacks. It's been said a serious disorder and need treatment.
What are the different types of ESP:
- hypertension type (high blood pressure);
- hypotonic type (low blood pressure);
- mixed type (jumps and blood pressure fluctuation).
For all types has its own characteristics and crises, to be monitored.
Also with this ailment is often observed fever (subfebrilitet). She can stay a very long period of time, even a lifetime. Some even stop paying attention to it, because they do not care, but this approach is completely wrong. This temperature is not the norm and indicates that the body of a failure.
There are a number of reasons for which can be at a temperature of vascular dystonia:
- excessive exercise;
- stressful situations;
- lack of oxygen in a stuffy room.
There may also be reduced and the temperature of the patient.
During an attack may VSD marked tachycardia, sweating and poor circulation in the peripheral portion causes that limb and nose become cold. The temperature of the body at this point can be up to 39 degrees.
The causes of autonomic dysfunction may be different, for example:
- disease of the nervous system (central and peripheral);
- constant voltage, stress;
- chronic disease of the endocrine, cardiovascular, and gastrointestinal systems;
Often, this condition is accompanied by mental disorders and requires an integrated approach, so that only medical treatment will have no effect. The most correct option is to seek the services of a psychotherapist.
Illness has more than 150 different and may manifest symptoms in more than 30 diseases, so it is necessary for a complete examination, which selects the way forward.
The treatment program includes three stages:
- First - a treatment of the underlying medical illness that causes dystonic symptoms. Getting rid of the constant inflammatory focus of infection in the body.
- The second stage includes the course of meetings with the therapist, which in addition to the individual psychological techniques, appoints medical treatment (usually light sedation is designed to reduce symptoms of anxiety or antidepressants).
- The third stage consists in relaxing and reducing techniques: vitamin therapy, massage, acupuncture, breathing exercises, yoga.
Also for the treatment we can use folk remedies. If you use the traditional methods in the form of drugs, there is a chance of allergic reactions, and the use of herbal ingredients - this risk is much smaller.
Here are some of the methods of treatment VSD folk remedies:
- Start with a regular outdoor exercise (at least an hour daily). The main condition - choose on the area away from traffic and cars.
- You can perform special exercises, but enough to start the morning and normal charging. Focus on the warm-up of the neck muscles, breathing exercises. Then you can go swimming, cycling, aerobics, athletics or gymnastics.
- It can be used to treat the clay IRR. To do this, you need to drink a solution of water with clay - one tablespoon per cup of warm water. Eat for a week, every time I reduce a portion of the clay. It is best to buy in pharmacies.
- Bath with mustard also help cope with the symptoms. Adding 5 tablespoons of mustard an entire bathroom premixed with warm water to form a cream. Take no more than 5-7 minutes.
- If in the morning a headache and low blood pressure, it is recommended to drink tea with a spoon of cognac.
- For the preparation of a medicinal balm we need to prepare three infusions: propolis, red clover and Dioscorea Caucasian. To do this, take 40 grams of clover flowers pour half a liter of vodka, insist 2 weeks in a dark place, and then filtered. We do the same thing with the other two components. 50 g of roots Dioscorea pour 500 ml of 40 percent alcohol, in the same press. When all infusions are ready, you can start making the balm, you need to mix them in equal parts, and shake well for him. Balm should take one teaspoon three times a day after meals, diluting in 50 ml of water. The course of treatment lasts for two months.
- It is necessary to include in the menu, bananas and any nuts;
- The most effective herbs are motherwort, valerian, fennel, hawthorn, thyme, peppermint, marigold, barberry;
- To prepare the infusion of any need to first grind the herbs, pour two tablespoons cup of boiling water, let it brew for a day and take three times a day.
Clinic Echinacea. Neurologist, immunologist Kirill Hatters.
Diagnosis and treatment of vegetative-vascular dystonia. Panic attacks and anxiety.
Diagnosis of vegetative dystonia. The causes of dystonia. Signs of vegetative - vascular dystonia. Symptoms IRR. Panic attacks during vascular dystonia. Anxiety and panic attacks.
Simple exercises for the integrated treatment of VSD
In this video, consider what kind of exercise should be performed if symptoms of VSD.